Registration and Sign in
Why should I register with jumbojob.in?
Jumbojob.in helps you find the right job matching your passion. Registering with jumbojob.in enables you to:
- Upload and access your Resume online.
- Get your resume viewed by recruiters who will contact you with un-advertised jobs.
- Create customized profile and apply for the most relevant job/jobs.
- Life-time free registration. We don’t charge job-seekers
- Easy access to the employment market with vast options and huge number of registered trusted employers willing to hire
- Customized job searching options as per your choice.
- Assurance of safety and confidentiality of your details.
How to Register/Sign up with jumbojob.in?
- jumbojob.in has its own unique perks for jobseekers as mentioned above. To register on jumbojob.in, click the ‘Post your resume’ button appearing in the centre of our home page. This will take you to a Registration form page asking for your basic personal details. Fill the form up with relevant truthful data and also attach your resume. You will need to generate a unique password and note it down for accessing your account in future.
- After filling up the form completely, click the “Create an account” button given right below the form. Congratulations, you are now registered as a jobseeker on jumbojob.in
How can I post my resume?
- To post your Resume at jumbojob.in, click on the ‘Post Resume’ on www.jumbojo.in. This takes you to the next step of filling up your personal and professional details. These details are important information that the recruiters look for. Once you’ve completed this, your profile registered with us. This will be your default profile which is sent across to the recruiters when you apply for a particular job vacancy. We highly recommend you to fill all details so that you present recruiters a resume that is comprehensive and one that gets you the jobs you are looking for.
How can I update/edit my profile?
- You can update your profile only if you are have logged into your jobseeker’s account on jumbojob.in. Once you have logged in to your account, click on “My resume” link-button on the top right corner of the page, this will take you to the page displaying resume details added by you. You can make changes to your Profile by editing the relevant sections on this page and make sure to click the “Save” button below each form to save the changes made by you. It is recommended that you update your Profile regularly. Recruiters often contact only those candidates who have recently updated their profiles.
Does it cost to post my resume?
- No, posting a Resume on jumbojob.in is absolutely Free of Cost.
I can’t remember the password to my account. How can I login again?
- In this case, click on the “Job Seeker login’ link button on the top right corner of the Home page. This will navigate you to the Jobseeker sign in page. Now click on the ‘Forgot Password’ link-button available on the centre of the current page. In order to retrieve your account password, you need to enter the e-mail address specified in while you registered on jumbojob.in. Once you’ve entered it, click on the “Send” button, your Email ID and Password will be sent directly to the mentioned registered email address.
How can I update the contact details on my account?
- You can update your contact details only after your login to jumbojob.in. Once you have logged in to your account, you are shown a brief summary of your profile and contact details. To update your email id, click on ‘Edit’ button given next to General Information section. You can now edit your contact details and make sure to hit the “Save” button to save your changes.
Who has all access to my Resume?
- Once you have posted your Resume, all the recruiters who are registered with Jumbojob.in can access it.
What is Search?
The Search feature on jumbojob.in enables you to look up for relevant jobs filtered based on two basic categories: Keyword and Location.
- Keywords: For a keyword search, you may enter Designation, Key Skills, or company name of the desired job.
- Locations: You may enter locations as per your preferences. The search result will display the jobs available at the location specified by you.
How do I search for a relevant job?
- Search gives you an option to look for relevant jobs based on your specific requirements. To search for a job, you can use the given search window. It is recommended that you specify the keywords, preferred locations and your total experience criteria to access job search results which are closest to what you are looking for
What to do if I get hundreds of search results?
In case, you get results running into hundreds, you can narrow down your search by specifying the filter options available on the search results page. Five filters are available:
Select appropriate filter options to get optimum search results.
What to do if I get “No results found” message?
- In the case of ‘No Results Found’, it is recommended that you may broaden your search by entering only a limited number of criteria.
Applying for job/jobs
How can I apply for the selected job?
- Once you have selected the job/s that you want to apply for, you can apply for the job directly by clicking on the “Apply now” button. You have successfully applied for the job if the “Apply now” button is no more visible against the particular job.
I am not registered on the site. How can I apply for Job?
- You cannot apply for your registration with Jumbojob.in. Only registered user can access. Please sign up now.
How can I view the jobs I’ve applied for?
- You can view the job/jobs you’ve applied for in the Dashboard. Click on the “Dashboard” link button on the top-right corner of the page. The job/jobs you’ve applied for is/are listed under “Applied Jobs”.
Can I cancel job applications? If yes, how?
- Yes, definitely. Navigate to the Dashboard page as mentioned in the above question, look up for the “Applied Jobs” list. You can now cancel the application/applications you are not interested in by clicking the “Cancel” button against the particular entry.
Once I have selected any job, can I apply it for later?
- You can always save a selected job and apply later if you are not sure about it OR if you have crossed the limit of your daily quota. Once you have selected a particular job vacancy, all you need to do is to click on the "Save Job" link given on the search result page. You can access the saved jobs from the Dashboard page in future and apply or discard saved jobs as per your choice.
Do I have an option to reapply for a particular job?
- Yes, you have an option of reapplying for the majority of the jobs that are advertised with Jumbojob.in. However, for a few selected ones, recruiters do not accept reapplications, based on the specifications provided by the recruiters. In such a scenario, you will be informed of the same.
How do I know, if I have successfully applied for a Job?
- In the case of a successful job application, you will be informed of the same through the confirmation mail sent by us directly to your inbox. Also the “Apply now” button will disappear against the jobs you’ve applied for. Additionally, these jobs are listed under the “Applied jobs” section on the Dashboard page.
When can I expect a response after successful application of job?
- Once you have successfully applied for a particular job vacancy, any future correspondence towards the same lies solely at the discretion of the implied company. The interested employers will get back to you soon but jumbojob.in doesn’t assure any time limits or guarantees on behalf of the employers.
In case of security breach of jumbojob.in
What should I do in case of security breach of jumbojob.in?
- We assure maximum security and it is one of our main goals, but internet is filled with potential intruders. In case if you suspect that the security of jumbojob.in may have been compromised, we suggest you to immediately contact our customer support section. We will make sure to resolve the intrusion immediately.
Jumbojob.in is a platform that brings together Jobseekers, Employers and Start-ups. We are neither a recruitment firm nor do we act as labour consultants to, or employment partners of, any employer. The portal is used by numerous corporate, placement companies, and recruitment firms. The usage of our site is bound by a set of terms and conditions that the employers must agree and adhere to. One of the primary objectives of these Terms and Conditions is to discourage and prevent misuse and fraud.
Regrettably, sometimes, false job postings are listed online, and non-existing job offers are sent via email to illegally collect personal information and/or money from unsuspecting job seekers. To tackle such cases, we need your help to remain vigilant every day - when we receive complaints from job seekers about fraudulent or suspicious emails, we promptly notify the concerned employer and, if necessary, block them from using our services.
We encourage you to be wary of emails asking for your personal, non-work related information such as Credit Card numbers or Bank information over phone or email and we suggest that you do not provide valid contact information
Fraudulent emailers may also ask for monetary transactions, money transfers, or payment for any employment/recruitment related purpose or promise immigration and ask for money to process the visa, etc.; before you respond to such emails, we suggest you do a discreet enquiry and be sure to verify the legitimacy of the employer with whom you are interacting. Please note that Jumbojob.in does not approve of, or represent any employer or recruiter sending such fraudulent communication, which in fact are a violation of the Terms and Conditions. We value the trust you place on Jumbojob.in and are committed to making your job search a safe and fraud-free experience on our site. If you have received (or receive) any such suspicious email communication from a possible Jumbojob client, do report it to us at email@example.com
Educate yourself against Fraud/Scams
We encourage you to read the following and make yourself aware of the warning signs of the most common kinds of Internet and Email frauds.
There are two types of email scams – 'phishing' and 'spoofing'. In both, the cases, the 'from address' is forged to make it appear as if it came from a source that it actually did not come from.
What is Phishing?
Phishing is an attempt by fraudsters to 'fish' for your personal details. A phishing attempt is usually in the form of an e-mail, which encourages you to click a link that takes you to a fraudulent log-on page designed to capture your account/password/personal details. These emails can also be used to lure the recipient into downloading harmful software. Please note that Jumbojob.in will never ask you to download software in order to access your account.
More information about Phishing scams and how you can protect yourself against them is available here//www.antiphishing.org/resources/overview/
What is Spoofing?
Spoof emails usually include a fraudulent offer of employment and/or an invitation to perform a monetary transaction. Such email scams are, unfortunately, common across the world and could target anyone - including unsuspecting job seekers who have registered with Jumbojob.in. The sender's address is often disguised and/or the sender may not have provided the entire contact information, such as the correct physical address, phone numbers and email ID.
How can you check if an employer or a recruiter is a fraud or genuine?
Below are a few things we can suggest you could try (you are encouraged to exhaust all possible ways, not just be limited to the following) to ascertain the legitimacy of the employers who contact you:
Have you heard the name of the company before?
Do you remember applying to this particular company or did the offer come unsolicited?
Does the domain name in their email address match the name of the company? For example, if you get a job offer from XYZ Construction Company, and their email ID is firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com then it’s a fake company. Real companies use their own domain name on their email and do not use free email providers.
Search on Yahoo, Google or MSN to see if the company has a genuine website. Also, check if other people have reported that the employer has been involved in job scams previously.
Note the country that company claims to be working in, and offering you a job in. Most fake companies offer scam jobs in Africa, Middle East, Asia, South America, and to a much smaller extent, the US or Western Europe.
Find out if you need to pay the company for anything. If they ask you to pay - at first or even after some time - for a visa, work permit or for travel, chances are it's a fake company.
Remember, If you have received (or receive) any such suspicious email communication from a possible jumbojob.in client, do not hesitate to report it to us at info@Jumbojob.in.